What you should know about our new API Core Release 14.0
For every core release, LoginRadius is committed to adding new features and enhancements that allow you to maximize your identity management capabilities. In this release, we’ve included new SAML capabilities, a new Invalidate Email API to prompt users to re-validate their account via email, and also a new Account Deleted API that provides you with quick & easy access to historical user data.
Please see below for our list of new features and enhancement:
- ADFS SP implementation with SAML: Using ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services) you can now add any SAML provider as Identity provider.
- SAML as a Service Provider: We can act as a service provider for SAML.
- Invalidate Email API: Invalidate a verified account and send an email to prompt the user to re-validate the account.
- Account Archived or Account Deleted User Profile APIs: get quick & easy access to historical data on your users.
- Amazon OAuth support updated to the latest version
- One Click Sign In API V2: Newly introduced to our V2 APIs. Create a Seamless login experience by providing your users with a One Click Sign In solution.
- One Click Sign In Verification API V2: In relation to the above context, we have also added the ability to verify emails for Single Sign In.
- SAML IDP:
- New Identifier dynamic mapping option
- Allow for mapping of LoginRadius Custom fields to your SAML assertion
- Set an Attribute Name as URL to support standard attribute conventions
Please reach out to support or live-chat for general inquiries and assistance regarding the implementation of the new features and enhancements.