LoginRadius Core Release V17.0
There is no shortage of new features for this new API release! With a focus on account security, here are the latest API additions:
- Passwordless Login or Registration / Simplified Instant Registration – Allow an end user to login without registration by prompting the user to input their email/phone number, and all it takes to log them in is for them to verify their email/phone number.
- Security Question Lockout – You can now configure the security question lockout setting so that if a user fails to reset their password when prompted the security question after select number of times, they will be locked out of their account.
- No Callback Social Login – Allowing or configuring the no callback feature will prevent the return of any token from the social authentication. Optionally, a GUID that has been returned can be used to fetch the profile from the Autologin Ping API.
- Invalidate Phone Verification API – This provides the ability to reset the phone number verification status in a user’s account.
- Get Configured Security Questions – The list of questions that are configured on the respective LoginRadius site can now be retrieved via API – By Email, By UserName, By Access Token, By Phone.
- Default SMS Provider – LoginRadius now has a default SMS provider to send out authentication or verification OTP with a monthly bound of 200 SMS.
Please reach out to support or live-chat for general inquiries and assistance regarding the implementation of the new features and enhancements.