Python SDK Release v3.1.0
LoginRadius has just launched the new Python SDK Version 3.1.0
Enhancements in the new Python SDK:
- The LoginRadius API key and Secret are now passed via headers for the Account Management APIs.
- When in use, the SOTT (Secured One Time Token) will now be passed in via headers.
- Added functionality to generate a SOTT via the Account Management API.
- Implemented ability to proxy the server.
- Added support for NULL and projection in fields.
- Added new V2 API’s
Get the latest Python SDK in our Github repository.
Please reach out to support or live-chat for general inquiries and assistance regarding the implementation of the new features and enhancement in Python SDK 3.1.0