LoginRadius iOS SDK Release v5.1.0
We have launched a new iOS SDK that includes new APIs along with important improvements, some of the APIs have also been renamed. Please see below for a list of what’s new in the iOS SDK V5.1.0:
- Improved native social login performance for better native user experience.
- Added a new custom domain option.
- Updated FBSDKLoginKit – 4.27.0 to FBSDKLoginKit – 4.36.0.
- SOTT has been added as a header in the Registration API.
- Added new Reset Password By Email OTP API.
- Added new Verify Email By OTP API.
- Access Token has been added as a header in all of the Authentication APIs.
- Added preventEmailVerification (Boolean) option to prevent email verification flow in Auth Login and Registration APIs (where optional email is enabled).
- Added new Send Welcome Email API.
- Significantly improved code performance. w
- Fixed FBSDKLoginKit – 4.36.0 : Error – Semantic issue – Redefinition of ‘EMAIL’ in LoginRadiusField.h
- Fixed SDK required field issue.
- Fixed demo issue in Objective-C and Swift.
Notice of change
The following sets of APIs have had their functions and their endpoints renamed: “Auto Login” to “Smart Login”, “No Registration/Simplified Registration” to “One touch Login” and “Instant Link Login” to “PasswordLess Login”.