Admin Console Release
Following releases of the LoginRadius Admin Console brings you some improvements and new features as well. See below for details on some of the more notable changes applied to the Admin Console.
Admin Console Release 25.1.0
- The token expiration time field in the JWT/OIDC app configuration.
- The Search feature in the Team Management section of the Admin Console.
- For better performance, removed the long date duration options (All-Time and 365 days) from the time dropdown in the insight charts.
Admin Console Release 25.2.0
- Audiences, Response Mode, and Metadata input are added in JWT Configuration UI under the Federated SSO in the Admin Console.
- Now LoginRadius supports up to 10 additional API secrets.
Admin Console Release 25.3.0
- Validation for App Name in Federated SSO configuration in the Admin Console.
- Ability to share the customer’s profile URL with the team members within the Admin Console.
- Updated JWT Configuration UI with default values, e.g., email mapping, Default expiration time, etc. in the JWT configuration in the Admin Console.
For any additional questions please reach out to LoginRadius Support.