Admin Console Release 25.9.0
This release of the Admin Console brings you new features and improvements. See below for details on some of the more notable changes applied to the Admin Console.
- Added the ability to configure multiple SMTP in Admin Console.
- Added ability to view and edit Advanced profile fields under the Customer Management in the Admin Console.
- Option to check the SAML configuration error Logs under the Platform Configuration >Access Configuration > Federated SSO > Logs section of Admin Console
- Webhook Configuration change will be captured under the Audit Logs section in the Admin Console.
- We have removed the Dev/Staging/Sandbox Website URL option available under the Deployment > Apps > Web Apps of Admin Console.
- Added the AllowSSOLoginOnly option under Team management > Single-Sign-On in the Admin Console to allow login to the Admin console using SSO only.
- We have added the option in the Admin Console’s IDX section for managing the jQuery version via UI.