Authentication and SSO for Native Mobile Apps
LoginRadius launches Authentication and SSO for Native Mobile Apps to reduce the efforts involved in developing and deploying the authentication processes by businesses. The CIAM provider also makes authentication easier and secure for consumers of Android and iOS applications.
LoginRadius Android and iOS SDKs help businesses integrate the following features into their mobile applications:
- Standard login to register and log in using email and passwords.
- Phone login to register and log in using a phone number and password.
- Social login to authenticate using existing social accounts.
- Single Sign-On to login to multiple android apps with a single set of credentials.
- PIN authentication to add an additional security layer to the authentication process.
- Passwordless login with Magic Link or OTP to eliminate the use of passwords.
- Biometric authentication to add additional fingerprint security to the authentication process.
In this datasheet, you will also learn the additional advantages of using the LoginRadius Authentication and SSO for Native Mobile Apps, including protection against decompilation, best practices for performance and security, and more.