LoginRadius Consumer Audit Trail
The LoginRadius identity platform offers a consumer audit trail that uses rules and statistical correlations to turn log entries, and events from security systems, into actionable information.
It also helps to prepare audits for compliance purposes, provide the functionality to track user engagement and gain in-depth behavioral understanding with the inbuilt alert mechanism.
Maintain a reliable and accurate audit log and trail system with the LoginRadius’ Consumer Audit Trail in the following ways:
- Capture log for all API operations, webhook API failure, third-party integration API errors etc.
- Categorize APIs as create, read, update, delete (CRUD) to manage all rules, properties, and events.
- Filter customer activities based on identified data points like ID, UID, Apple ID, CRUD operations on user profile, etc.
- Store parsed data of 30 days for future extraction and analysis.
- Get a comprehensive SIEM solution that supports integrations with tools like Splunk, logstash, sumo logic, etc.
In this datasheet, you will also learn how the LoginRadius’ Consumer Audit Trail helps businesses provide case management, collaboration, and knowledge sharing around security incidents.