For over 20 years, BroadcastMed has been innovating digital strategies for healthcare providers and organizations. They work with the best brands in healthcare to help them develop and deliver relevant video-based learning content for physicians and other healthcare professionals.
Committed to producing quality healthcare content in the clinical setting, they were the first in the world to live stream surgical procedures on the internet to provide an intimate look inside the operating room.
Being in the forefront of innovation in their industry, BroadcastMed was looking for a way to improve their registration system for a better user experience and partner connectivity while ensuring data security.
BroadcastMed had a few concerns that they wanted to address as they evaluated the LoginRadius solution:
- The security of their user data
- As BroadcastMed works with numerous healthcare brands and retrieves sensitive identity information from the physicians and healthcare professionals who accesses the digital content, data security is of utmost importance when evaluating a customer identity and access management solution.
- How to provide users across systems with the ability to register for programs
- BroadcastMed has numerous web properties hosting a multitude of video content for different medical fields. As such, they need to ensure that they have a centralized registration point and that their users are able to effortlessly navigate throughout the different content without interruption.
- Needed to be able to integrate single sign on with their partners
- BroadcastMed needed to make sure that the solution they chose has the capability to integrate Single Sign On with their partners as the network grows and expands.
- Integrating Single Sign-On with BroadcastMed's Partner
With LoginRadius' assistance, BroadcastMed was able to implement Single Sign-On with an important syndication partner to provide learning content to the partner's network of physicians and healthcare workers.
This allowed those users to directly access BroadcastMed's content from the partner's portal, as well as making sure that the individual user's learning progress is safely stored.
- Doximity as a Custom ID Provider
- Doximity is a social network specific to medical professionals and therefore is not a readily available social login provider. LoginRadius, however, was able to integrate Doximity as a custom identity provider for industry-specific social login.
- National Provider Identification (NPI) integration
- LoginRadius provided a custom registration NPI registration page where the users' NPI numbers are verified with the NPI registry in real-time. As well, the form autofills with the information that are retrieved from the NPI registry.
- Custom Object
- LoginRadius configured the custom object to ensure that all of the data required by BroadcastMed are properly and securely stored, including the data retrieved via the NPI registry and the learning progress (or viewing history) of individual users, to name a few.
- Marketo integration
- A custom Marketo integration was configured for BroadcastMed to sync the desired user data from LoginRadius to Marketo in real time. This helped BroadcastMed to strategically develop solutions that help their clients more deeply engage with their audiences.
BroadcastMed - LoginRadius Customer Success Story