Information Security Policy Statement
Last updated on: June 26, 2019.
LoginRadius Inc. was established in 2012 and founded as a Software-as-a-Service company to provide a cloud-based identity platform. The LoginRadius Identity Platform helps companies to implement and securely manage their customer identities for online applications such as web, mobile, and more to deliver a unified digital experience. Partnered with Microsoft, LoginRadius services run on Microsoft Azure, as well as Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud hosting through Oracle Dyn and their managed DNS (Domain Name System) service. LoginRadius information security team performs frequent security assessments to deliver the highest level of security to its customers.
This Information Security Policy Statement aims to ensure that LoginRadius Inc. (LoginRadius) delivers a high standard of information security through its platform for its clients. LoginRadius is committed to implementing and maintaining compliance with ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, and NIST CSF and to continually improve its information security and best practices. This will ensure that LoginRadius is well known as a reputable company and meets its customers’ requirements and legal/regulatory obligations.
LoginRadius commits to:
- Achieving the expectations of its customers and relevant regulatory authorities.
- Understanding customer needs to deliver high standard services.
- Making sure all of its employees follow the company’s best practices, processes and procedures.
- Protecting customer data and LoginRadius’ information, intellectual property, people and activities against loss, damage, disruption, or unauthorized disclosure.
- Implementing and maintaining security policies and procedures to meet the ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, and NIST CSF requirements and any other compliance that LoginRadius follows.
- Implementing an Information Security Management System and ensuring that it is continually improved and supported with the necessary resources required to achieve the commitments written in this policy statement.
LoginRadius will achieve its objectives by investing time and resources in its platform technology, staff skills, processes, and policies. These efforts will maintain the high standard of LoginRadius services offered to its clients and keep up with new technologies and customer requirements. The risk management processes in place allow the business to ensure that risk mitigation efforts are applied properly and effectively.