Safeguarding Your Digital Identity: The Role of MFA in Foiling Cyber Criminals
Get This White Paper
Today’s threat vector demands security beyond passwords and two-factor authentication. Although most businesses leverage MFA to protect their customers, many haven’t implemented it correctly, and also there is a lack of security for high-risk situations.
In this whitepaper, let’s understand what the new-age adaptive MFA is and why businesses must think proactively about deploying it through a cutting-edge customer identity and access management solution.
- What is multi-factor authentication (MFA)?
- The ineffectiveness of passwords alone and their vulnerabilities
- The role of MFA in strengthening digital identity security
- Adaptive MFA (Risk-Based MFA): The new-age MFA by LoginRadius
- How to choose the right CIAM vendor to implement MFA?