Social Login plugin released for Drupal 8
Our engineering team has released new plugin that allows our customers using Drupal 8 to implement social login features. This allows the customers to enable social login into their websites and drive user engagement. The plugins works perfectly with websites that are secured with https protocol and hence the customers can enable these features without compromising on security. The following link contains detailed steps to install and enable social login with Drupal 8. The highlights of this plugin are mentioned below.
- Users can register by logging in with their social ID, such as Gmail, Twitter, Facebook instead of providing username and passwords
- The customers can choose from 30+ ID providers
- The drupal accounts of existing users will automatically be mapped to the social login account.
- The users can add multiple admins to the social login account.
- The plugin supports https enabled websites
The following link contains the plugin release.We also provide 24* 7 email support for any issues that the customers might face while implementing this plugin