LoginRadius Core Release version 16.0
It’s time for another LoginRadius Core API release, version 16.0. This new release brings a big list of new features and enhancements
Please see below for a list of new features and enhancement:
- Added Backup Code APIs V2: If 2 Factor Authentication is enabled the user can download a backup code for login.
- Remove Field Value from Profile: You can now use null values to delete a ‘field’ or an ‘object’ from array type fields’ from userprofile in v2 apis.
- Delete specific object from array: Now users can delete any specific object from array type fields.
- Field-Specific Custom Validation Message Hook: Users can separate validation messages specific to a field on a single rule.
- User Registration Source: The user registration source is stored during a new registration when the registration comes in via our JS Interface, it will save the domain under registration source in V2. The default value is “API”.
- Enable/Disable Login for Identity (Profile): You can disable login using this feature. This disables the login capability without blocking/deleting the profile.
- Login Provider/Registration Provider: Now you can get the Provider name in the Traditional Profile from which user has registered in v2.
- IsCustomUid: new field to track that the UID is a site UID(provided on your end) or a UID generated by LoginRadius. This flag can only be set using our server side API in V2.
- Expire Tokens on Password Change: On reset password or change password, all sessions will expire.
- Photo API: There will be an additional property to the response of the API and it will include photos from an album with different dimensions.
- Optional Fields Prompt in V1 JS: A new option has been added to our V1 – JS Interface to prompt optional fields for first time login.
- Last Login Location: User profiles will have a new field for last login location, which determines the user’s last geographical location.
- recaptchaV2OnloadCallback: You can now do some action after reCaptcha loads by setting your JS function in this callback and it will execute after loading reCaptcha.
- Logout function in JS: New function introduced in our LoginRadiusRaaS.js that handles a complete logout, it removes the SSO session, LocalStorage, and SessionStorage and clears any valid access token
- RFC Based Email Validation: The status codes in our API V2 beta have been revamped for ease of usage.
- Case Sensitive Username Option: Case Sensitive Username Option: Setting “AllowCaseSensitiveUserName” equal to true in your JS Interface allows to have case sensitive usernames in your LoginRadius app for both V1 and V2.
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe Webhook API: You can now use both targeturl and target_url as a parameter for subscribing or unsubscribing Webhooks.
- Logout function in JS: New function introduced in our LoginRadiusRaaS.js that handles a complete logout, it removes the SSO session, LocalStorage, and SessionStorage and clears any valid access token.
- Update userProfile API V2 response: We have changed the response body for updates in our V2 Auth userProfile set of apis.
- Role Related Change: Roles will be UnAssigned from user if the role is deleted.
Other notable changes:
Please reach out to support or live-chat for general inquiries and assistance regarding the implementation of the new features and enhancements.