WordPress is an open source Content Management System (CMS) for building websites and blogs. LoginRadius’ platform operates with WordPress websites and blogs to provide Customer Identity Management.
- You customize and implement LoginRadius’ Customer Registration Service plugin into your website and/or blog created using WordPress.
- You then implement LoginRadius’ SSO Library to connect your brand’s various web properties and domains together.
- As people visit your website, they register or sign in using your Customer Registration Service, and are given automatic access to all of your websites connected through SSO.
- The Profile Data collected through the registration system automatically creates a single unified profile for each of your customers.
- This Profile Data is stored in our cloud-based Customer Profile Data Storage system, where it is highly secure, scalable, and easily accessible.
- Easily integrate with other software solutions to allow for seamless Profile Data flow.