LoginRadius Dashboard – 11
Introducing Version 11 of the LoginRadius User Dashboard. Please see below for a list of our new features:
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA): Backup Codes are now part of the Dashboard
- Login Lockout: you can set if a user fails too many logins if they should be locked out until they complete a captcha or blocked. You can also configure the account lockout treshold
- Failed Login Captcha Type: If someone fails too many logins you can now choose which captcha type they should be prompted.
- Invalidate Social Profiles: You can now Invalidate Accounts which contains linked social profiles
- Username Case-Sensitivity: Usernames can now have upper case as well as lower case characters.
- Team access list: You can now choose which section of the LoginRadius Dashboard your members have access to via roles
Please reach out to support or live-chat for general inquiries and assistance regarding the implementation of the new features and enhancements.