LoginRadius .NET SDK Release V5.1.0
This release of our LoginRadius .NET SDK contains changes that provide more flexibility as to how you call our different APIs along with a few new calls.
- Added Access Token on Registration Event.
- Simplified API Request Signing without requiring the API secret.
- Request Access Token Pass in Header.
- Added option to Prevent Sending Email Verification.
- API Route Changes for better naming.
- Improved reCAPTCHA for Authentication APIs.
- Added OTP Lockout feature.
- Updating Demos with LoginSurface for login/Registration.
- Added new multiple APIs for better user experience.
- Added API to Remove Phone ID by access_token.
- Added Authentication API to verify email and reset password by OTP.
- Added API Account Identities by Email.
- Added API to get SOTT from server.
- Added API to add, get, delete and update registration data.
- Validate secret code API is added.
- Added Authentication APIs to login by email, username and phone using POST method.
- Added Authentication APIs to Reset password by security answer and username/email/phone.
- Get Configurations API is added.
- One touch Login APIs by email and OTP are added.
- One touch OTP Verification API is also added.
- Smart Login by Email/Username/Ping and verify token APIs have been added.
- Passwordless login by email,username and verification APIs have been added.
- Added APIs for phone login using OTP and to send OTP.
- Added APIs to update MFA settings and MFA Authentication by Access token and to verify MFA by backup code.
- APIs to validate MFA by Google authentication code, OTP, Backup code and password have been added.
- Changed HTTP method name to UPPER CASE.
You can get this latest version from our Git repository.
You can also get this latest version via NuGet: https://www.nuget.org/packages/LoginRadiusSDK.NET/5.0.1
Please reach out to support or live-chat for general inquiries and assistance regarding the implementation of the new features and enhancements.