Admin Console Release 25.10.8
The following release of the LoginRadius Admin Console brings you some improvements, fixes, and new features as well. See below for details on some of the more notable changes applied to the Admin Console.
- Now, you can whitelist or blacklist the range (x.x.x.x. – y.y.y.y) of IPs from the Admin Console.
- Bot Protection feature has been added in the Admin Console > Platform Security > API Security.
- Webhook signature verification failure for Gmail social logins has been resolved.
- Extended fields have been added for the Federated SSO > OIDC and OAuth2.0 flow under the Admin Console.
- While configuring Federated SSO (SAML) & Custom IDP (SAML, ADFS), the Service Provider Certificate and its key are now generate automatically.
For any additional questions, please reach out to LoginRadius Support.