Flexible and Custom Pricing
Our experts will work closely with you to build a custom pricing package
Perfect for large organizations for a comprehensive CIAM strategy at a scale.
- Enterprise CIAM Platform
- Global deployment across brands and countries
- No limitation on usage
- Scale to 100M+ Users and RPS to 120,000
- Choice of Cloud Provider (AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM Cloud, Ali Cloud)
- Choice of Data Center
- Choice of Deployment: Multi-tenant, Single Tenant, Private Cloud
- Security and Privacy Compliances
- 100+ Third-party Integrations
- Enterprise Add-on: MFA, Adaptive Auth, Private Cloud, Account Protection, Machine to Machine Tokens, Customer Intelligence Platform
- 99.99% Uptime SLA
- Enterprise Support & Account Management
- Personalized Onboarding
Talk to our solution experts to discuss your use case and needs.
Build vs Buy: Comprehensive Guide to Assess CIAM options
Identity management is critical for any modern consumer applications but it’s challenging to assess whether to buy a cloud solution or build it in-house. Guide will help you understand various aspects.Download Ebook
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you support complex CIAM use cases like multiple brands, countries, and applications?
Yes, our platform is designed to handle complex and large-scale CIAM use cases. With our cloud-native, API-driven platform, you can build the desired workflows across brands and applications in different geographic regions.
We have over 90 million users. Is your platform scalable to meet a large volume of users?
Our platform is designed to cater to large-scale deployments with critical performance and system stability needs, including API response time, peak load, and application latency. We have experience in handling over 158 Million users for a single client.
Do you have any Fortune 1000 clients?
Yes, many Fortune 1000 companies rely on LoginRadius cloud CIAM to deliver a secure, privacy-compliant experience to their users. Some of them leveraging LoginRadius include IBM, Ulta Beauty, and Jardine Matheson.
Why should I trust LoginRadius for my user credentials and data?
LoginRadius emphasizes application and end-user security and has designed the platform to ensure that user data adhere to the latest industry security. This includes dedicated, isolated data repositories for all customers, customizable cryptographic hashing algorithms, embedded WAF, and various end-user authentication methods, including multifactor authentication and brute force lockout.
We also have all the security compliances, such as SOC2, NIST CSF, ISO 27001:2013, ISO27001, and many more.
Check out our security documentation.
What if I want to migrate from LoginRadius?
Users are never locked in our platform. We provide APIs and migration tools to enable full access to your user data. You can easily migrate from the LoginRadius CIAM whenever you want, and we will help you migrate all the users and data to the new system.
How can I do Proof-of-Concept (POC) of your Enterprise CIAM Platform?
We offer a free personalized demo before purchase. Let us understand your requirements, use case, challenges and objectives, and we’ll arrange a quick POC at your convenience. You can contact us to discuss further.
What are the different deployment models?
LoginRadius offers three deployment options for you to choose from:
- Multi-tenant Public Cloud: Shared instance allows choosing data residency for all major regions and includes API requests per second up to 100 RPS.
- Private Cloud Standard: Dedicated instance built on the public cloud to address specific data residency and increased requests per second up to 500.
- Private Cloud Advanced: Includes all Private Cloud Standard capabilities with GEO-HA and increased request per second up to 10,000.
What security compliance does the platform support?
LoginRadius is a SOC2, NIST CSF, ISAE 3000, ISO 27001:2013, ISO27001, GDPR, and CCNA certified CIAM solution provider. We are independently audited against ISO27017, 27018, CSA Star, SOC 2, and privacy shield cloud.
What is LoginRadius’ uptime and status?
LoginRadius guarantees 99.99% uptime under our standard SLA, and we have achieved 100% availability for the last 28 months. You can track the LoginRadius system’s status at https://status.loginradius.com.
How can I learn more about technicalities of your platform?