Mitigating Security Issues in Enterprise Mobile Application
Your Counter Security Strategy Guidelines to Fight Back
Businesses are constantly flourishing across the globe, and the culture of bringing your own device (BYOD) is on the rise.
While mobile devices were incipiently intended to address user requirements, they lacked security. Even after constant threats, numerous devices are still not under the IT safety crews’ restraint and are not as secure as the desktops and laptops.
Mentioned below are some vulnerabilities faced by mobile application security.
- Transmission of data to third-party websites.
- Misuse of the cloud assistance.
- Connection hijacking is on the rise.
- Smartphones and tablets hold limited security resources.
- Data can also be transmitted via mobile app stores
This whitepaper offers a better understanding of Enterprise Mobility Management. It explains some of the most effective security methods that enterprises must adopt to secure their confidential data.
You will also learn how enterprises can use LoginRadius’ security features to make sure that mobile devices don’t compromise their cloud data.