Even so, many city leaders and governments choose to focus on improving their technology infrastructure without considering the impact of citizen engagement.
A successful digital transformation can have many benefits for both citizens and municipalities. But if cities do not put the energy into improving their citizen engagement, they will struggle to truly transform their communities.
In this e-book, we dive into the top 5 ways to improve your citizen engagement:
- Centralizing municipal services into a single hub
- Implementing one digital identity across all citizen services
- Gaining insights with unified citizen profiles
- Integrating your citizens’ data with third-party applications
- Building trust by securing your citizens’ identity