User Role Management For Customized Access Control
Streamline your customer experience by defining user roles, access, and authorization
What Is Role Management?
Role management is typically part of a user registration system. With it, you can easily define roles for your customers and control access to portions of your digital properties.
With LoginRadius Role Management, you can customize and define your customers’ roles, including the default role, and what each role can access. You can then automatically enable or disable access and authorization for a customer based on their role or membership.
Use Cases That Role Management Addresses
McPherson Media Group, one of the largest privately owned media groups in Australia, needed to offer different levels of access for their customers, depending on whether they have a free or paid account. After integrating LoginRadius, the team achieved this outcome while designing this user flow to best complement their marketing strategy.Learn More
The Benefits Of Role Management
- Automating a personalized customer experience so your customers can use your digital properties based on their account level
- Personalizing customer experience improved return rates
- Quick and easy implementation within a few weeks
- Roles are easilly managed through LoginRadius Admin Console
- Secure your internal network by enforcing roles and permissions
How Role Management Works
The LoginRadius Identity Platform enables you to easily create user roles and set access levels on all your digital properties.
With the Role Management module, you can edit your user roles from the Admin Console at any time, ensuring easy implementation. You can also assign many roles to a single user and LoginRadius will manage access accordingly.