Consumers have higher expectations about the ability to manage their own data and preferences today than they did in the past. They also want to know how organizations consume personal data and what they do with it.
This has resulted in the rise of new data and privacy regulations around the protection of personal data, and more are in the way.
But then, the implementation of consent and preference capabilities happens to be a time-consuming process.
On one hand, the consent itself needs to meet certain criteria like it has to be specific, unambiguous, informed, and freely given, and on the other, you have to make it easier for consumers to withdraw their consent when they change their minds. They should also be able to communicate their preferences.
That’s an uphill task!
The LoginRadius Consumer Identity and Access Management (CIAM) platform offers a comprehensive consent and preference management dashboard to fulfill the following rights of the consumers.
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- The right to rectification.
- The right to be forgotten.
- The right to restriction of processing data.
- The right to deletion of inactive data.
- The right to protection of children’s personal data.
- The right to let consumers choose how they want to be contacted.
- The right to allow customers to update their preferences at any time.
Not only, we provide proof of compliance and demonstrate a highly customizable user interface, but also provide a great way to communicate with consumers and understand their preferences.